We’ve got several projects underway as we welcome Spring at Noni Films & Media, and it just wouldn’t be the same if we didn’t share it all with you!
- First, we are celebrating Sara’s recent cover stories in the Maui Time Weekly. She highlighted two exciting community organizations on Maui, the Source Interactive Arts Festival and the Jungle to Jungle project, and got a positive response to both. She’s been a life long writer and contributor to organizational newsletters and blogs, but she’s found a new love in print! Expect to see more on the page from her in the near future!
- The Plant A Wish U.S. tour is in the thick of strategic planning and about to launch a major fund raising push for the first leg of the tree-planting “road trip” and documentary project, which will covering the entire Northeastern United States in June. The Noni Films team is hitting the road, and you can learn more by visiting the project website at www.plantawish.org
- Noni Films has been invited to join The Jungle to Jungle Project in Borneo this Fall! The entire trip will be captured in gorgeous video, and while traveling alongside the explorers, Sara will continue to coordinate all aspects of media for this exciting and innovative educational nonprofit. Check them out here: www.jungletojungle.org
- We are continuing our corporate video projects with one of our favorite clients, Skyline Eco-Adventures. It feels good working with a company with such a strong environmental mission and such a light carbon footprint. Check out www.zipline.com for our web videos – one is already posted, and there are several more to come.
- We recently donated an evening of event video production to the Maui Humane Society as they “unleashed” their major fundraiser for 2010: the “Fur Ball”, held at the Grand Wailea.
- We are currently donating a video slide show to accompany the incredible live auction at the Maui Coastal Land Trust‘s 9th Annual “Buy Back the Beach” Luau event on April 10th. Joe and Sara of Noni Films & Media are also volunteering the night of the event.
- A new partnership is brewing with Presence Productions, an up-and-coming event production company on Maui. Look for a Noni Films-produced social media package to roll out soon, including a viral video showcasing their talents!
- Lastly, Sara as signed on to teach a 3-course series on blog publishing at the University of Hawaii, Maui College’s VITEC continuing education program. Keep an eye out for the Summer 2010 catalog, which will be available soon.
Stay tuned, we’re just getting started for 2010! Much more to come!